The Perfect Tuscan Ragu – Show 305
- Minced pork meat 100g
- Minced beef meat 100g
- Half an onion /half a celery stick/ half a carrot
- Butter 30g/ Olive oil 30g
- Triple concentrate tomato sauce 20g
- Half a glass of white wine
- Mince the vegetables and brown with oil and butter , add the meat, let evaporate with wine , add the triple concentrate and salt, if necessary add a small quantity of hot water , simmer for 60 minutes minimum with low heat.
- Line a bowl with cooked ham , add a spoon of hot ragù sauce , cover with the rice which has been just cooked and turn upside down .
- If desired , another spoon of ragù may be added on top of the dome of the bowl.