BISCOTTI AI CORNFLAKES – Show 307
- 2 eggs
- 1+1/2 tbs. Sugar
- 8 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz cake flour (like white lilly)
- 4 oz raisins soaked in water and squeezed to soften
- 1 oz pine nut
- 4 tbs Vin Santo
- 2 cup cornflake
- Beat eggs and sugar slowly, add oil then flour; add raisins, nuts and Vin Santo. Batter should remain fairly sticky.
- Put cornflakes in a wide mixing bowl.
- Using two tablespoons take balls of dough and gently toss them in the cornflakes.
- Place them one by one on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450f for 10-15 minutes. Let them cool.