Grana Padano Biscuits – Show 307
- 60 grams (7 oz.) white unbleached flour
- 45 grams (3.5 oz.) chilled butter
- 60 grams (3.5 oz.) grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano
- 1⁄4 cup chilled water
- Preheat the oven to 325° F
- In a bowl of a food processor, process the flour, pepper, parmesan and butter to a course meal.
- Add the ice water and pulse until a ball forms.
- Quickly roll on a floured surface about 1/8 of an inch. Cut out with cookie cutters, making small
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or untill lightly golden.
- Cool on racks and serve with sparkling dry Prosecco, Lugana or Custoza.