Savarin of Rice Recipe – Show 311
- Vialone nano or carnaroli rice 1 kg
- Butter 60g
- Grated cheese 80g
- Finely chopped half onion
- White wine 1 glass
- Stock around 3 liters
- Extra virgin olive oil
Procedure for cooking rice
- Stew the onion with a small amount of oil.
- Add rice and slightly brown for 3 to 4 minutes. The rice is toasted when it is very hot (can not be held with our hands ).
- Add white wine and let evaporate.
- Continue cooking with the boiling hot stock, adding it gradually till the rice reaches final cooking (17-18 minutes).
- Once finished the cooking time , remove from heat and whisk (add flakes of butter and grated cheese).