Vic brings you another recipe with freshness and simplicity in mind!
Insalata di Porcini
- 2 large porcini mushrooms cleaned with a small brush
- ½ pomegranate seeds
- 4 oz fresh arugula
- 1 large lemon
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Place cleaned arugula in the center of each plate.
- Slice porcini mushrooms with a sharp chef’s knife very thin. Lay slices of porcini mushroom on each plate as per video.
- Add fresh ground salt and pepper to the dish.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze half a lemon on each salad as per video.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on mushrooms and arugula.
- Sprinkle coarsely grated Parmigiano Reggiano on each plate.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on salad and you are ready to serve.
Serving size: 4